The Mapa Family - 2008

SHARE YOUR PICS HERE!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Avary is on Two Stamping Packages!!

Hey there, Family! I wanted to share with you some pictures of projects that I worked on recently. I currently design for two stamp companies, and as of yesterday, I became a Design Team member and co-administrator for a brand new paper craft web site with over 5000 members and is growing rapidly! One of the stamp companies, called Molly Stamps, came up with two Wings on Things stamp sets and I remembered a picture of Avary that would be perfect for it! I made two samples with wings on Avary and the owner immediately wanted to use it on his packaging. So, here are some pictures of the actual journal and cards I made and the packaging that was just released a few days ago.

Pictured above are two cards made with the "small" set. The one on the right is the one featured on the packaging.

The project below is a journal using the large set. The other card featured on the back with the dragonfly was also made by me. Check out my name on the bottom of the package!

Here are the links to the companies I design for:
Hanna Stamps
Molly Stamps - You can see Avary's projects here. This company is very new and the guy who started it has no clue how to create or design cards. He's actually a comedian/actor who is shooting an M&M commercial today.

2 comments:

art said...

Wow! So proud of you! Awesome job. Great creativity and beautiful work! I give it 5 stars!

Unknown said...

OoOoOoOoh! I love it! It's so cute! :o)